Focusing Your Career on Growth and Opportunity
Looking for your next career step? We are growing! Medic Management Group has the right job for you, complete with attractive benefits, career challenges, and opportunities for growth.
We’ve been recognized over the years as one of the Cleveland Plain Dealer Northeast Ohio Top Workplaces. We excel at engaging our employees in delivering the highest quality healthcare management services so that our clients can focus on caring for their patients.
Our Vision, Values and Culture
Our vision is to be the leading provider of business improvement solutions and to support physician practices and providers who share our values and value our support. Our team members are the key element in helping our clients achieve their goals and we empower our team to deliver timely, critical services.
Each team member brings a unique perspective and we value being an inclusive workplace. We appreciate diverse approaches to continuously improve our client service delivery and firm.
MMG values come to life daily in our interaction with each other as fellow colleagues and our support of valued clients. Our culture is defined by core values including:
- Clear, consistent, and timely COMMUNICATION with clients and teammates.
- Demonstration of RESPECT for all others and for the processes we execute.
- Leverage of TEAMWORK to ensure best thinking and results.
- Appreciation that ACCOUNTABILITY ensures promised outcomes.
- Expectation of INNOVATION to solve problems and create new opportunities!
As a member of our team, you’ll find Medic Management is a place where your contributions are valued and recognized. We enable our clients to run better performing businesses and we consistently support team members in achieving their personal and professional potential.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Term Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Wellness Program
- Retirement Savings Plan/401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Quarterly Employee Incentive Bonus Program (for those eligible)
For more information on career opportunities at Medic Management Group and a list of open positions, check here.
To contact Human Resources for employment inquiries or other questions, please complete the form below.
Serving clients nationally, Medic Management Group professionals are located throughout the United States. We're always here to help. Please reach out using our form below and a member of our team will be in touch.